- I’m known as Sarah.
- I’m from Mills River, North Carolina.
- I’m a full time mama of three, an RN at Mission Hospital in Asheville, and a substitute teacher for Henderson County Public Schools.
- This will be my 4th year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2019).
- I’ll be a camp nurse.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Opening Day and meeting all the campers!
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was listen, make eye contact, and smile.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was come home after any vacation. Post-vacay depression is real! :o)