Falling Creek Camp
Summer Camp for Boys
- Falling Creek is a traditional boys camp for the summer founded on Christian values.
- We are located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Campers and staff come from 36 states and 10 foreign countries.
- Sessions range from 1-week to 4-weeks, for boys in 1st to 10th grades.
- We offer two Spring and one August Father/Son Weekend Camps for boys in grades K to 10th and their father.
|Information for the FCC Community|
|Summer forms may be completed online by logging in to your family's account.|
|Alumni Reunion! Celebrating our 45th summer of camping this year.|
|View our list of frequently asked questions about the online application process.|
|Falling Creek is featured on the cover of the August 6th edition of TIME Magazine: The Myth About Boys.|
Summer 2013 Dates
|June Camp||1 to 9||20 Days - Sun, Jun 2 to Fri, Jun 21||$4,125|
|Main Camp||2 to 10||27 Days - Sun, Jun 23 to Fri, July 19||$5,125|
|August Camp||1 to 6||13 Days - Sun, July 21 to Fri, Aug 2||$2,985|
|Junior Camp||1 to 4||6 Days - Sun, Aug 4 to Fri, Aug 9||$1,285|
|*Grade denotes the '12-'13 school year.|
May 17-19, May 24-26, August 23-25 ($540.00) Additional son is ($185.00)