We are 140 talented individuals, super heroes, coaches, memory makers, listeners, problem solvers – a community with purpose, united by a shared code of values and common goals.
I cannot begin to thank you and your staff enough for everything you do. Our son’s experiences at Falling Creek taught him to overcome his fears and develop a confidence that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much!” -Jim Williams from Birmingham, AL (Parent & Alumni)
Being a summer camp counselor is one of the most rewarding, challenging and enjoyable jobs you will ever have.
We take great care and pride in recruiting and selecting the best talent to be The 140. Stand out by familiarizing yourself with camp and our talent acquisition process.
Ready to work at camp? View the overall job description and requirements, then complete your application online!
If any of your questions aren’t answered by our website, feel free to contact Jim Goodrum, our staffing director, for more information.
Do the Research
- You’ll look back at this job as the best job you ever had!
- FAQ about working at our summer camp
- Camp’s location in Western North Carolina and what it means for you
- Meet our Full-Time Staff and the 2017 “140”
- Check us out on Facebook and Twitter
- Make yourself stand out! View our Application Tips and Interview Tips