- I’m known as Nurse Mary.
- I’m from Charleston, South Carolina.
- I’m currently working as a school nurse for the Charleston County School District.
- This will be my 7th year on staff at Falling Creek (2013-2019).
- I’ll be a camp nurse.
- I’m looking forward to the rain when I return to camp.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was the only failure is in not trying.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I wouldn’t.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was being a foster mom. It was by far the hardest thing, but also the most rewarding.