Falling Creek's Counselor-In-Training program is a unique experience for campers who are rising seniors in high school.
The CIT program will provide boys with numerous experiences, from learning how to teach different skills to participating in camp activities to going on out-of-camp trips. They will truly have the opportunity to explore all that Falling Creek has to offer.
“Staff is the most important ingredient to a terrific summer.” Yates Pharr
Since the CIT's will be part staff and part camper, simply submitting an application does not guarantee a place in the program. Applications, just like for our summer staff, will be carefully reviewed, including reference checks and a phone interview. A limited number of applicants will be accepted.
Goals of the Program:
- Positive role model for younger campers
- Leadership development opportunities
- Improve communication & social skills
- Strengthen friendships
- Learn to work with younger campers
- Enjoy favorite camp activities
- In and out of camp programs