Registration & Enrollment Policies
Online registration for the 2019 Summer Camp Season is open. If you are new to Falling Creek and would like more information or to schedule a tour of camp, please call the camp office at 828-692-0262. With long waiting lists certain, we encourage interested families to review our session options and submit an application as soon as possible.
The $1,000 deposit and Father/Son tuition is accepted via eCheck or Credit Card during the application process for each applied session. Checks also may be sent to camp. (If mailing a Check, your application may not be considered complete until we receive your deposit.)
If your camper is eligible to be enrolled, the camp session deposit and Father/Son tuition will be processed upon enrollment.
If your application is being held until September 15th, the deposit will not be processed until your camper is enrolled in a session.
All deposits are fully refundable until January 1, 2019.
- 2018 returning June, Main, 2-Week, and Junior Camp campers are guaranteed a spot in the same session if age/grade requirements are met and the application and deposit are received by September 15th.
- 2018 returning June, Main, 2-Week, and Junior Camp campers who wish to change sessions will receive first priority and will be enrolled on a first come – first served basis as space allows beginning on September 17.
All other applications received before September 15th will be held in the order received to await processing on September 17th based on the priorities listed below. You may not hear from us until after September 17th.
- Applications from brothers of current campers, former campers, sons and nephews of alumni, and campers previously on the wait list, received by September 15th, will have second priority for enrollment. (Priority is not given to families who have attended a Father/Son Weekend).
- New camper applications received before September 15th will be processed in the order received and enrolled as space allows after September 15th.
- Beginning on September 17th, new campers will be informed of their enrollment status.
- Campers are grouped in cabins based on current grade in school. The date the application is received and the child’s grade will determine wait list position. No more than two campers from the same hometown will be placed in a cabin. To ensure geographic diversity, in rare situations, enrollment may be limited from certain cities.
No priority is given in regard to Father/Son Weekend applications. Father/Son session applications are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis until the session reaches capacity. Then applications are placed on a wait list.
The STEEL (CIT) session application begins a competitive selection process. Not all applicants will be offered spaces. A deposit will not be charged until the camper completes the process and is offered a space in STEEL. If he is not selected, a deposit will not be charged. Please see Camper Leadership Programs for information about STEEL.
Waiting List Policy
If we receive your application after we have reached capacity, you will be notified that your son has been placed on our waiting list. Your deposit is fully refundable at any time while you are on the waiting list.
The $1,000 deposit is fully refundable until January 1, 2019. The deposit becomes non-refundable after January 1, 2019. If written notice of cancellation is received between January 1, 2019 and April 1, 2019, tuition less the $1,000 deposit is refunded. There is no refund after April 1, 2019.
Applications are accepted for a full term only. No refund will be made for late entrance or early withdrawal. As described in the High Expectations of Campers section of the application terms and conditions, no refund will be made in case of dismissal.
For Father/Son Weekend cancellations more than 30-days before your weekend will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee. Father/Son cancellations less than 30-days before your weekend are non-refundable.
We all don’t know how you all do it! Every session, whether it is Main Camp or Father/Son Weekend, we go into it saying, how can the last visit be topped? And each year, you do it!” -Marianne Rogers from Naples, FL (Parent)