- I’m known as Zach.
- I’m from Asheville, North Carolina.
- I’m attending school at Western Carolina University, studying parks and recreation management.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching mountain biking.
- I’m excited to experience new adventures and the positive effect Falling Creek has to offer.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was balance your work with your fun. Keep it at a good medium.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Highwayman” by Willie Nelson.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was making the transition from high school to college. You have to adapt to a new lifestyle pretty quickly.