- I’m known as William. Or Kobe.
- I’m from Shelby, North Carolina.
- I’m currently working at Williams Academy in Crossnore, North Carolina, teaching 4th and 5th grade math and science.
- This will be my 6th year on staff at Falling Creek (2014-2019).
- I’ll be teaching fly fishing.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is the opening Campfire that begins each summer.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was if you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other’s lives better.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing anything from Taylor Swift.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was to put the past behind me, to learn from my mistakes, and to make the most of the future.