- I’m known as Wally.
- I’m from Hendersonville, North Carolina.
- I’m currently working for Henderson County Public Schools.
- This will be my 4th year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2019).
- I’ll be driving campers to their adventures.
- I’m looking forward to sharing the history and wonderful scenery of this area with the Falling Creek campers and counselors.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to accept Jesus as my savior.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Goin’ Up Cripple Creek”.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was recover from complete shoulder surgery.