- I’m known as Big Tyler.
- I’m from Rincon, Georgia.
- I’m currently attending school at Georgia Southern University, studying outdoor recreation.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching paddling.
- I’m really looking forward to experiencing daily camp life with the campers.
- My favorite toy growing up was my skateboard. I used to love to set up ramps and spend all day learning new tricks.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly so I could go and see anything.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to Maine, Arizona, Idaho, and the Dominican Republic.