- I’m known Tyler.
- I’m from Rincon, Georgia.
- I’m graduating from Georgia Southern University this spring with a degree in outdoor recreation.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be teaching paddling.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Morning Watch. I enjoy being able to start the day by hearing uplifting lessons from fellow counselors and by hearing about the camper’s lives.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was “learn to read the water and you will never follow a fool.” I found this written on a tree near the Ocoee River a few years ago, and it has always stuck with me.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Lean on Me” by Bill Withers.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was climb Mount Humphreys, the highest peak in Arizona (12,000’), in the snow. It was my first experience hiking in snow, and it was deep.