- I’m known as Timber.
- I’m from Statesboro, Georgia.
- I’m attending school at Georgia Southern University, studying therapeutic recreation.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be teaching horseback riding.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Campfire.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was being kind to others is always the right thing to do.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was attempt rock climbing for the first time.