- I’m known as Tania. Or Tmoon.
- I’m from Hendersonville, North Carolina.
- I’m currently a substitute teacher for the elementary schools in the Henderson County Public School System. I also coach at St. Gerard House after school, teach performing arts enrichment classes at Hendersonville Elementary School, and entertain at the Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida twice a year.
- This will be my 5th year on staff at Falling Creek (2014-2018).
- I’ll be teaching music, theater, and Indian Lore.
- My favorite camp traditions at Falling Creek are Grand Council, Morning Assembly and Talent Shows!
- My favorite toys growing up were my record player and a hair brush I used for a microphone.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to many enchanting places.