- I’m known as Susan, and as mother to Parker & Graham Bowers.
- I’m currently residing in Ridgeway, South Carolina, but I’m originally from Summerville.
- I’m an emergency room nurse practitioner at KershawHealth and Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center.
- This will be my 4th year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2019).
- I’ll be a camp nurse.
- My favorite things at Falling Creek are making new friends and simply spending time in camp.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was always do your best and never give up.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Wagon Wheel” by Old Crow Medicine Show.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was training for and completing a full Ironman, but it was also one of my greatest and proudest memories.