- I’m known as Dr. Steve.
- I’m from Charleston, South Carolina.
- I’m an emergency physician at Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital.
- This will be my 10th year on staff at Falling Creek (2010-2019).
- I’ll be a camp doctor.
- My favorite camp traditions at Falling Creek are Campfire, gathering at Morning Watch with fog over the lake, and going to the Apple Orchard in the late afternoon.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was kindness doesn’t cost you anything, lead by example, do your best, and enjoy the ride.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “New York State of Mind” by Billy Joel.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was raise children. It was also the most rewarding.