- I’m known as Savannah.
- I’m from Sydney, Australia.
- I’m currently working as a swim teacher and coach.
- This will be my 4th year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2019).
- I’ll be teaching swimming and F.A.R.M.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Campfire. I love how everyone bonds with one another.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to be myself and to do what makes me happy.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I probably wouldn’t. Karaoke slightly terrifies me, unless I’m in a big group … and then we’d probably be singing a camp song, so it would be okay.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was getting through all the levels of the Duke of Edinburgh to complete my Gold.