- I’m known as Savannah.
- I’m from Sydney, Australia.
- I’m currently working as a Learn to Swim teacher.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2018).
- I’ll be teaching swimming and F.A.R.M.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Campfire. I love how it brings everyone together so we become one great big family.
- My favorite toy growing up was Does My Dog Count?
- If I could have one superpower, it would be invisibility.
- My oldest shoes, my built in shoes (bare feet), have taken me around Australia and the globe.