- I’m known as Sarah. Or Doss.
- I’m from Asheville, North Carolina.
- I’m currently attending school at Blue Ridge Community College.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2017-2018).
- I’ll be teaching horseback riding.
- My favorite camp traditions at Falling Creek are Closing Campfire and the 4th of July!
- My favorite toy growing up was definitely my model horses, but Thomas the Train was a close second!
- If I could have one superpower, it would be invisibility.
- My oldest shoes, my hiking boots, have taken me all over the US. They have been to Alaska and to the summit of Mt. Adams in Oregon!