- I’m known as Sam.
- I’m from Sydney, Australia.
- I’m attending school at the University of Newcastle, studying primary and early childhood education.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2017-2019).
- I’ll be teaching swimming and archery.
- My favorite camp traditions at Falling Creek are Morning Assembly and cookouts.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to travel as much as I can, while I can.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was coming to camp and leaving Australia for such a long time, but it was also the best thing I’ve ever done as it made me grow a lot as a person.