- I’m known as Sam.
- I’m from Sydney, Australia.
- I’m currently attending school at the University of Newcastle, studying primary and early childhood education.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2017-2018).
- I’ll be teaching swimming and archery.
- My favorite camp traditions at Falling Creek are Campfire and Morning Assembly.
- My favorite toy growing up was my doll. I carried it with me everywhere I went. I even had to have it sewn back together at least 3 times before I was 5.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be to breathe freely underwater.
- My oldest shoes, my black converse, have traveled with me everywhere and have even had to be coloured in with black marker to keep the colour in them.