- I’m known as Sam.
- I’m from Athens, Georgia.
- I’m currently attending school at Young Harris College, studying media communications.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be a camp photographer.
- I’m looking forward to experiencing blacksmithing! I have seen it done on a screen, but I think seeing it in person will be a wholly different and exciting experience!
- My favorite toy growing up was Legos! They gave me the freedom to be creative while also teaching me that following directions is also important.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be making people understand each other because if we understand each other, we can’t be mad at each other.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to the grocery store so I can buy snacks! And also loads of places a pair of Vans shouldn’t go, like treading through chest high water in the Atlantic Ocean or through a flooded creek.