- I’m known as Parker. Or Uncle Banjo.
- I’m from Commerce, Georgia.
- I’m currently attending school at Young Harris College, studying biology and chemistry.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching fishing.
- I’m looking forward to making lifelong memories with great friends (counselors and campers alike) as well as helping others grow in their faith as I grow myself.
- My favorite toy growing up was a big Tonka dump truck. My parents say I pushed it around until I wore the wheels off of it.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation. It would be pretty cool to be anywhere in the world at the snap of your fingers.
- The first pair of Chacos I ever bought took me all over. They have been on a multi-night kayaking trip in south Florida, a fly fishing trip in Montana, and a cliff jumping adventure in Tennessee!