- I’m known as Noah.
- I’m from Kennesaw, Georgia.
- I’m currently attending school at Young Harris College, studying outdoor leadership.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching climbing wall and archery.
- I’m looking forward to experiencing a new environment where I can thrive and help others grow and become resolute members of a community.
- My favorite toy growing up was my lightsaber (Qui-Gon Jinn).
- If I could have one superpower, it would be super speed.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to Seattle, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Chicago, Illinois; Mount Morris, New York; Sandrock, Alabama; and Starr Mountain & T-wall in Tennessee.