- I’m known as Nic.
- I’m from Grainger County, Tennessee.
- I’m currently attending school at Carson-Newman University, studying business marketing and management.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching blacksmithing and woodworking.
- I’m looking forward to teaching and learning from campers and fellow staff.
- My favorite toy growing up was Hot Wheels.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to places where I’ve made unforgettable memories with friends.