- I’m known as Mike. Or Burggy, Burg, or Mr. Michael.
- I’m from Williamsburg, Virginia.
- I’m currently attending school at Hampden-Sydney College, studying history, theater, and French.
- I was a Falling Creek camper for 8 years (2008-2015) and was a member of the first class of Men of STEEL (2016).
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching blacksmithing and fishing.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Friendship Campfire. It shows how close everyone truly is whether it’s someone’s first summer or last. Together, everyone shares the Spirit of Falling Creek.
- My favorite toy growing up was my box of toy army men. I used to set them everywhere around the house to protect from outside invaders such as evil squirrels and mice.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be to use the force. Be honest, who wouldn’t want to lift things in the air and use Jedi mind tricks to get an extra cookie at milk and cookies?
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to … well, that’s a secret. Maybe camp, maybe Mexico, England, or even the moon. No one knows.
“See My LinkedIn Resume”: