- I’m known as Smat.
- I’m from Locust Grove, Georgia.
- I’m a graduate of the University of West Georgia with a degree in marketing, and I’m currently studying finance there in graduate school.
- This will be my 4th year on staff at Falling Creek (2015-2017, 2019).
- I’ll be teaching soccer and swimming.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is the first Campfire of each session.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to always try and find the positive in every situation. If you can’t see the positive, then be the positive.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was cancel my Netflix subscription.