- I’m known as Matt.
- I’m from Greensboro, North Carolina. I grew up a military brat, lived all over the world, and was in the military myself before settling in Greensboro.
- I’m a general surgeon.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be a camp doctor.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Morning Watch. I have been to a number of Father/Son weekends. They’re my favorite weekends of the year, and Morning Watch is my favorite part of the day.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was don’t rush decisions.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Nessun Dorma” by Andrea Bocelli (it’s opera).
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was leave my family while in the military for extended periods of time.