- I’m known as Matt. Or Mambrose.
- I’m from Dublin, Ireland.
- I’m graduating from University College Dublin this fall with a degree in structural engineering.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2018).
- I’ll be teaching backpacking.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Sunday Campfire. The setting, the music, and just having everyone together is my biggest, most lasting memory of camp.
- My favorite toy growing up was my Legos, a big bucket of random pieces in my bedroom. I used to spend hours building stuff.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be telepathy.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to Falling Creek last year, and then all over your great country!