- I’m known as Matt. Or Mambrose.
- I’m from Dublin, Ireland.
- I’m attending school at University College Dublin, studying structural engineering.
- This will be my 4th year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2019).
- I’ll be teaching backpacking.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Sunday Campfire. The setting, the music, and just having everyone together is an awesome experience and my biggest, most lasting memory of camp.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was find what you want to do and go do it.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was complete the final year of my bachelor’s degree.