- I’m known as Mary.
- I’m from Tuxedo, North Carolina.
- I’m attending school at Western Carolina University, studying studio art.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be teaching horseback riding.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Candlelight Campfire.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was do what you like and like what you do.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing anything from Disney.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was work the first summer of YMCA Camp Watia’s kitchen with only two other employees.