- I’m known as Marteen!
- I’m from Basking Ridge, New Jersey, but I have roots in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where most of my family lives.
- I’m graduating from Elon University in January 2018 with a degree in environmental science.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2016, 2018).
- I’ll be teaching rock climbing.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is the All Camp Games.
- My favorite toy growing up was my microscope. I used to love collecting water samples from nearby ponds and seeing all the life that a tiny drop contained!
- If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation so I could travel the world in the blink of an eye.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to the Wind River Range of Wyoming, Patagonia, Pisgah National Forest, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Mt. Bierstadt in Colorado, and Spearfish, South Dakota.