- I’m known as Margaret.
- I’m from Franklin, Tennessee.
- I’m a nurse practitioner at Vanderbilt Pediatric Endocrinology and faculty at Vanderbilt School of Nursing in the PNP program.
- This will be my 15th year on staff at Falling Creek (2005-2019), and I’m grateful that I get to come back every year!
- I’ll be a camp nurse.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is the All Camp Games. They’re great fun. I also love seeing the boys return from a new or difficult experience with newfound confidence.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was breathe.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Diana Ross and The Supremes!
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was experience the tragic, sudden death of our precious lab Merle.