- I’m known as Lisa, LJ, Mrs. Losinski, Mom.
- I’m from Manhattan, Kansas.
- I’m currently working as a nurse practitioner at a wound clinic.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2017-2019).
- I’ll be a camp nurse.
- My favorite things at Falling Creek are the staff surprises that are planned for us (water guns, anyone?), and I love hearing the boys assemble and sing.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was make the moment.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was choosing to have a baby that was expected to die. That sounds depressing and a bit deep for the younger guys, but that baby did live and will be old enough for camp in a few years so the hard thing was rewarded.