- I’m known as LiLi.
- I’m from Belmont, North Carolina.
- I’m attending school at Western Carolina University, studying communications with a focus in journalism and photojournalism.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be a camp photographer and teaching arts & crafts.
- I’m looking forward to meeting so many new people, growing my photography experience, and helping out in arts & crafts.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was “Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely, and we’re left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling not moving, assuming the worst that can happen, or we step forward into the unknown assuming it will be brilliant.” – Grey’s Anatomy
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Riptide” by Vance Joy.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was NJROTC (Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps) all four years of high school.