- I’m known as Lauren.
- I’m from Columbus, Ohio.
- I’m attending school at the University of Dayton, studying pre-physical therapy.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be the nanny for Danielle and Jazzy, in addition to teaching soccer.
- I’m looking forward to building a connection with the kids, as well as participating in Campfire events.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was don’t be afraid to admit to your mistakes, everyone makes them and it shows character when you are able to own up to them.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing anything from High School Musical.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was move away to college.