- I’m known as Josh. Or Ooey Gooey Josh Cooey.
- I’m from Dade City, Florida.
- I’m currently attending school at Florida State University, studying risk management and real estate.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2018).
- I’ll be teaching fishing.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek has to be Morning Watch. I really enjoy waking up to a nice thought for the day.
- My favorite toy growing up was my Erector Set. My brother and I made a catapult one time and took turns launching popcorn into each other’s mouths.
- If I could have one superpower, it would easily be the inability to cast into trees. It would probably save me 50% of my stress.
- My oldest pair of shoes is my Chacos. They have been with me on the mountain every year and through countless fishing excursions.