- I’m known as Jojo.
- I’m from Toronto, Canada.
- I’m currently attending school at Leeds University in England, studying law.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be teaching horseback riding.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Morning Watch. Listening to the other counselors share their life experiences in relation to a specific theme is truly inspiring.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to be kind to yourself and to others.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Mama Mia” by Abba.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was getting 7-9 hours of sleep in a hostel in Glasglow, Scotland.