- I’m known as John.
- I’m from Charlotte, North Carolina.
- I’m a senior at Appalachian State University, studying psychology and exercise science.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching The HEAT and the climbing wall.
- I’m looking forward to experiencing Morning Watch with everyone. I believe that sharing positive and motivating messages in large groups is powerful. I hope to contribute!
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to try new things. Being open to new experiences has changed my life.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Mr. Jones” by Counting Crows. The lyrics are hilarious, and I think I would get a good laugh out of it.
- As of recent, the hardest thing I’ve ever done was slacklining across a pond (when I wasn’t very good at it). Also, every new boulder problem or calisthenics movement I learn is the hardest thing I’ve ever done to date.