- I’m known as Jez.
- I’m from Sydney, Australia.
- I’m currently working as a tactical police officer in New South Wales.
- This will be my 13th year on staff at Falling Creek (2007-2019).
- I’ll be teaching paddling.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is paddling with awesome campers on amazing whitewater.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to make the most of every day.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “What Is Love” by Haddaway.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was being a part of the 2014 Australian space program. Space is just so spectacular.