- I’m known as Jez.
- I’m from Sydney, Australia.
- I’m currently working as a tactical police officer.
- This will be my 12th year on staff at Falling Creek (2007-2018).
- I’ll be teaching paddling.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Big Skita.
- My favorite toy growing up was a kayak.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to make all roads rivers so I could paddle all day in my everyday life.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me from the middle of the jungle to the Canadian wilderness to the New Zealand mountains and everywhere in between.