- I’m known as James.
- I’m from Decatur, Georgia.
- I’m currently working saving lives and blowing up the mountain on the Park City Ski Patrol team.
- This will be my 4th year on staff at Falling Creek (2013, 2016-2018).
- I’ll be teaching mountain biking.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is being around all of my brothers at Sunday Campfire.
- My favorite toy growing up was my super sick Gary Fisher bike. That sucker taught me the importance of schralping the gnar and always being ready for the send.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be instantaneous healing. Never having to worry about the consequences of hucking it too big or going too fast would be rad. Plus, I’d save so much money on health insurance.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to infinity and beyond! Well, almost. I have a pair of trail running shoes that has taken me to incredible places from the coast of South Korea, to the tops of some of the highest peaks in the West, through the desert of southern Utah, and all through the Appalachian Mountains.