- I’m known as Isabel. Or Isa.
- I’m from Macon, Georgia.
- I’m currently attending school at Mercer University, studying fine arts.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2017-2018).
- I’ll be teaching arts & crafts and pottery.
- My favorite camp traditions at Falling Creek are waking up to Morning Assembly and ending my weekends with Campfire.
- My favorite toy growing up was my Pound Puppy, Sparky. I still have him.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be flight.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to Paris, France and soon to Florence, Italy!