- I’m known as Ian. Or Avocado.
- I’m from West Palm Beach, Florida.
- I’m currently attending school at Kent State University, studying architecture. Although I like to think it studies me most of the time.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be teaching mountain biking.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is Evening Embers, but I can’t get that Sunday fried chicken feast out of my head either.
- I have been graced with so much guidance over the years, but the most prominent in my day to day life is that you can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “The General” by Dispatch.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was definitely making my bed this morning.