- I’m known as Harry. Or Harryo.
- I’m from Roswell, Georgia.
- I’m currently attending school at Gwinnett Tech.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching cross country and fishing.
- I’m looking forward to experiencing the Ebenezer Wall! Before the last Campfire of each session, the campers will place a rock on top of the Ebenezer Wall. Campers and dads from previous and future years have placed/will place rocks on that same wall. An Ebenezer resembles God’s love and support in your life, and placing a rock on the wall helps people remember the help, love, and memories you had at Falling Creek.
- My favorite toy growing up was my Hot Wheels cars. My brother and I always picked our favorites and raced them all over the house. I always liked the older model cars while my brother raced with the cool, futuristic-looking ones. I usually won our races!
- If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation. I could go anywhere I want, whenever I want. I wouldn’t have to pay for plane rides, which would make traveling very easy. And I could quickly go to countries and help those in need with other missionaries.
- My oldest shoes at the moment are my blue Asics running shoes. They’re over two years old and have taken me to California for a week, two summer church camps, two Peachtree Road Races, multiple Young Harris cross country races, and hundreds of runs by the Chattahoochee River. I’ve made many memories while wearing them, which means they’ll be the perfect shoes to make many more memories in at Falling Creek Camp!