- I’m known as Doug.
- I’m from Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- I’m attending school at La Paz University, studying mechanical engineering.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching soccer and riflery.
- I’m looking forward to meeting new people and sharing our experiences.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was don’t overthink it. If you fail, keep trying. It’s not the end of the world.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing any song that I like, but if I had to choose one it would be “This Love” by Maroon 5.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was making the decision to move out of my parents’ house.