- I’m known as David, Champion of Taco Cat.
- I’m from Trion, Georgia.
- I’m currently working for the United States Postal Service.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2014, 2016, 2018).
- I’ll be teaching blacksmithing and pottery.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is yelling your assigned Tribe at the top of your lungs! It’s awesome to see the Cherokee boys being just as loud and as excited to be at camp as the Iroquois boys!
- My favorite toy growing up was my skateboard.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be flight. How cool would it be to just fly around all over the world at anytime?
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to college, my first year at camp, California, Tennessee, and back home!