- I’m known as Daniel. Or Sinkerz.
- I’m from Sydney, Australia.
- I’m currently working for several outdoor education organizations including Southbound Adventures and Wesley Mission Vision Valley.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2014, 2015, 2018).
- I’ll be teaching swimming and the climbing wall.
- My favorite camp traditions at Falling Creek are Iron Man and Closing Campfire for Main Camp.
- My favorite toy growing up was my teddy.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be enhanced muscles like Captain America.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to America, Canada, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Daniel Sinclair is from Wahroonga, Australia and is attending the local University pursuing a degree in Construction Management. This will be Daniel’s second year at FCC as a member of our cabin staff and teaching Soccer and Swimming. In high school, Daniel was the coach of the Wahroonga Tigers, a 10 and under soccer team. Under his leadership the Tigers won the KDSA conference. Daniel has been swimming for many years at a very high level and just successfully achieved his Bronze Medallion designation.