- I’m known as Coleman.
- I’m from Asheville, North Carolina.
- I’m attending school at Appalachian State University, studying commercial recreation.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching mountain biking and backpacking.
- I’m stoked to learn more and experience everything about Falling Creek.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was work hard, play hard. Life is meant to be enjoyed, but you must work hard to be successful.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Highway Man” by The Highwaymen.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was backpacking through the canyons of Utah for 28 days. It was tough because I had no contact with my family or the outside world. Although it was really fun, it was hard to keep a positive mindset throughout the duration of the month.