- I’m known as Claire O.
- I’m originally from Leeds, England, but am currently based out of Sydney, Australia.
- I’m an international athlete and outdoor instructor.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2018).
- I’ll be teaching paddling.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is the awesome whitewater paddling with really talented and motivated FCC campers.
- My favorite toys growing up were my kayak and my soccer ball.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation so I could fly across the world instantly without jet lag.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me everywhere.