- I’m known as Charles. Or Clarke.
- I’m from Fairview, North Carolina.
- I’m attending school at Appalachian State University, studying secondary history education.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be in camp this summer for Father/Son weekends and other special events.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek is the camaraderie and friendship held between the counselors and campers.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was the most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “My Shot” from the Hamilton musical.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was overcome stage fright.