- I’m known as Ben.
- I’m from Raleigh, North Carolina.
- I’m attending school at Western Carolina University, studying education.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching arts & crafts and pottery.
- I’m looking forward to the Falling Creek Camp experience as a whole.
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was attend college.