- My name is Jolene but my dearest friends call me Beanie, so please call me Beanie.
- I’m originally from Atlanta, Georgia, but I currently reside in Jackson, Mississippi.
- I work as a school nurse at Madison County Schools. I’m also going to start an MSN program this fall.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be a camp nurse.
- I’m looking forward to unplugging, being outside with nature, and enjoying a simpler life for part of the summer!
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was keep your word by always doing what you say you will do.
- If I had to sing karaoke, I couldn’t. I’d be too shy to sing.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was not being able to take a shower for 3 week camping trips when I worked for the Montana Conservation Corps.