- I’m known as Austin. Or Big Country.
- I’m from Dublin, Georgia.
- I’m currently attending school at Georgia Southern University, studying finance and public relations.
- This will be my 3rd year on staff at Falling Creek (2016-2018).
- I’ll be teaching archery and the F.A.R.M.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek used to be the All Camp Games, but over the past two summers I have really found a special love for Evening Embers.
- My favorite toy growing up was probably a fishing pole.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to never sleep but always feel rested.
- My oldest pair of shoes has taken me to 27 different states.