- I’m known as Ashley, Nurse Ashley, mom, or grandma.
- I’m currently living in Atlanta, Georgia, but grew up on an island named Key Biscayne.
- I’m currently working as a legal nurse consultant, doing medical consulting for the legal world.
- This will be my 2nd year on staff at Falling Creek (2018-2019).
- I’ll be a camp nurse.
- My favorite camp tradition at Falling Creek … wow, how does one begin to pick? They are all so much fun, but I have to say the 4th of July at Falling Creek is the absolute BEST!
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was to spend your time thinking and speaking about the things that you do want and like in life rather than the things that you don’t want or like and watch things start to change!
- If I had to sing karaoke, I would sing … oh, goodness … NOTHING! Ok, ok, if I HAD to, I’d probably pick “I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!”
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done is also the greatest thing I’ve ever done and that’s being a mom.