- I’m known as Aron.
- I’m from Walsall, United Kingdom.
- I graduated with a degree in mechanical design engineering and am currently working at a winter resort in Canada.
- This will be my 1st year on staff at Falling Creek.
- I’ll be teaching woodworking.
- I’m looking forward to experiencing the camp lifestyle; meeting new people, hearing the campfire stories and songs … and the food!
- The best advice I’ve ever been given was take every opportunity that comes your way but also know when to say no.
- If I had to sing karaoke (this is a tough one), I would sing “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi simply because it’s a classic.
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done was earn my degree. It was long hours and hard work, but it was worth it in the end! The opportunities I experienced during my time at University were invaluable!